Services for Home and Property Sellers
Tuttle + Harkins understands that proper positioning and marketing are at the root of achieving the highest and best offer for home and property sellers. We know that selling your home is more than managing the transaction paperwork.
That’s why our services are built on a solid knowledge of market conditions and an understanding of demographics and needs, values, and expectations of prospective buyers. And armed with this knowledge and the goals of our seller clients, we develop and manage a marketing plan that achieves results.
Here of some of the many services we offer home and property seller clients:
- Create and implement a customized marketing plan to promote the around the clock;
- Help you establish a fair asking price that also meets your short and long-term goals;
- Provide advice on how to present the home aesthetically to maximize its appeal to buyers;
- Serve as an advocate and representative when dealing with buyers, buyers’ agents and service providers;
- Schedule home tours;
- Screen all written offers and discuss their advantages and disadvantages;
- Assist in making counteroffers;
- Prepare and support the preparation of closing documents;
- Provide representation at closing and mediate any last-minute obstacles to ensure a smooth, successful transaction, and;
- Provide referrals to proven service providers, including title companies, inspectors, appraisers, pest control, moving companies and other services as may be necessary.